- Conquering Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: And Other Repetitive Strain Injuries
Sharon J. Butler, Jacqueline Entwistle Freeman; New Harbinger; April 1996
- Pain Free At Your PC
Pete Egoscue with Roger Gittines; Bantam Doubleday Dell; 1999
- The Carpal Tunnel Helpbook: Self-Healing Alternatives for Carpal Tunnel and Other Repetitive Strain Injuries
by Scott M. Fried, M.D. Scott Fried; Perseus Publishing; June 2001
- Rolfing® Structural Integration for Work-Related Repetitive Motion Injuries
Siana Goodwin, Certified Advanced Rolfer™
- Repetitive Strain Injury, A Computer User’s Guide
Pascarelli, Emil, MD and Quilter, Deborah; John Wiley & Sons; 1994
- Repetitive Strain Injury Recovery Book
Quilter, Deborah; Walker and Company; 1998
- Deborah Quilter’s Ergonomics Columns
from Computer Currents Magazine
- Surgery Sucks
Richard Rossiter does classes in industrial settings to teach a workforce how to work on each other. This is a book of his exercises.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders in the Work place
The National Institute Of Occupational Health and Safety (NIOSH) has a report which mentions RSI in Chapter 5.
- Ergonomics: Effective Work place Practices and Programs
NIOSH also sponsored a symposium in Jan 1997.
- University of Virginia’s Stretch Breaks Web site
has a listing of various stretches mentioned in the Ergonomics article.